Non-Detachable Endo Pouch
The non-detachable bag provides the advantage of multiple use during the same procedure. Users may also make use of the additional strength provided by the deployment device during extraction of the specimen through the incision.
Features and Benefits
- Simple delivery device to aid rapid entry
- Markings on handle show bag orientation
- Bag is transparent for better visibility of specimen
- Impermeable material minimizes port site contamination risks
- Rigid wire holds mouth open wide for easy specimen capture
- The bag is closed by pulling the inner tube of the delivery device and can be reopened for intra-abdominal aspiration of bag contents
About the Endo Pouch
- The Non-Detachable Endo Pouch is inserted into the abdominal cavity through the deployment device and is held open by rigid wire arms.
- The bag stays attached to the deployment device to enable the bag to be closed and reopened, allowing multiple use during the same laparoscopic procedure.
- The bag is closed by pulling the inner tube of the delivery device prior to removal.
- The bag can also be reopened for intra-abdominal aspiration of bag contents prior to specimen removal.
- The rigid delivery device provides additional strength during extraction of the bag from the abdominal cavity.