Unimax Endo Pockets Series
CapSure - Rip-stop Endo Pocket
Unimax endo pocket is a patented device which offers quickest and easiest application of endo pocket. This unique technique allows the bag to be detached from the cannula with least steps and left within patient abdomen during procedure. Alternatively, Unimax endo pocket can also be used without detaching the bag. Either way, Unimax endo pocket promotes efficiency of the procedure and shortens procedure time.
RIP-STOP ENDO POCKET
- Robust rip-stop bag effectively prevents breaks and leaks
- Adequate bag volume enables desired application
- with Memory Wire
- with Suture Tie
- with Introducer
POLYMER ENDO POCKET
- Unique design facilitates quick detachment of the bag with least steps
- Strengthened polymer pouch allows safe and convenient removal of tissue specimen.
- Genuine 5mm introducer design significantly minimizes size of the surgical site